OCR helps in making a lot of work easier by eliminating the extra step of rewriting data that has been published already. Hence, it not only makes it easy for you to work but also saves you time and thus delivers work efficiency. OCR is one of the best tools that help in extracting information from images, pdf, and other forms of documents. Therefore, OCR can be used to prepare an entirely new write-up within a few moments. OCR is not a new technique. It has been in use since the 1990s. But the constant technological updates it provides help in making it one of the most efficient tools.
1. Soda PDF OCR
OCR is one of the most popular tools that is being used by the majority of the population. Through Soda PDF OCR, it becomes easier to create pdfs by simply downloading the app on your system.
- Soda PDF helps you identify texts from not one but many files.
- The document thus created can easily be downloaded and easily accessible.
2. Online OCR
As it is clear from the name, any document available in an online mode, like a scanned photo, screenshots, eBooks, etc., can easily be converted into a fresh file through Online OCR. Online OCR is popular among its audience because it allows its users to upload the file as many times as possible. There is no limitation to uploading.
- Online OCR is safe and easy to use.
- It allows you to download the file created, and the file can be edited further if required.
- There are many file formats that Online OCR offers, including JPEG, PCX, BMP, etc.
- Online OCR is a user-friendly platform.
3. OCR Space
Yet another popular OCR tool to extract from images. By using OCR Space, it is possible to convert text files as well as images saved on your smartphones into readable documents. OCR space is free of cost and is designed to provide maximum ease to its user. Hence, it is loved by its users.
- With OCR Space, you can be sure about the privacy of your documents as your data is safe and secure with OCR Space.
- OCR Space is easy to operate. You just have to follow a few simple and basic steps.
4. Scanned PDF to Word Online
This OCR tool makes it easy for users to convert scanned documents into reliable files. Scanning and uploading become easier with Scanned PDF to Word Online. The platform is easily accessible and will help you save time. It is a user-friendly platform with features that will make your work easy and efficient.
- There are other ways available that help you to extract from images but Scanned PDF to Word Online is one of the best tools because it is very easy to use.
- The platform is safe to use, as your files are deleted as soon as you download them.
It is one of the most straightforward OCR tools in practice. You are just required to upload the images, and Convertio will immediately convert them into the required format. There are many options for file format available like PBM, JPG, etc. you can choose from any one of them.
- Convertio also provides you with language options. Choose the language as per your requirement, and you will have a file of your choice.
- Ultimately you just have to tap the finish button, and your file is downloaded into your system.
One of the best options for users who require extracting from multiple images. As the platform allows you to extract from multiple sources, and you are not even required to register on the website. With i2OCR, it is easier to edit as well as format the scanned images.
- The platform also lets you convert books.
- i2OCR is popular because of the unlimited upload feature.
- The platform is free to use, and it requires no registration.
7. Abbyy FineReader
Another useful website to extract from images is Abbyy FineReader. Abbyy OCR tool helps in converting images into documents and files. Abbyy FineReader is a user-friendly and free OCR tool that makes it easy for users to extract from images. The file thus created is easy to edit.
- Abbyy FineReader comes with a fantastic feature that allows its users to select a language of the document and convert it into any suitable format like MS Excel, MS word, etc.
- The file thus created can be exported and saved.
- Moreover, the uploading limit in Abbyy FineReader is 100 Mb, which is reasonable.
8. Free OCR
The name depicts its use. Free OCR is one of the best OCR tools that helps in extracting from images. The platform is free to use and is designed to serve its users the best experience. There are multiple languages available on the app that can be chosen for your file.
- Free OCR has the disadvantage of converting the beginning page, which usually is not required.
- Free OCR limits the upload size to 7 MB.
- The app does not require you to register.
- It is easy to use Free OCR to extract from images.
9. New OCR
New OCR is a very basic website that has no unnecessary features. The website is user-friendly and requires the user to have no special knowledge. The site can be operated by anyone with its simplicity.
- It is very easy to extract from images through New OCR as it is designed in the simplest of ways.
- Multiple options of format can be opted to convert the file.
10. Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe is another OCR tool that allows its users to extract images. The tool is very famous because of its simplicity and accessibility; apart from the advanced features, the app also offers free trials.
- Though Adobe offers advanced features while operating, the most interesting feature about Adobe is its flexibility to be used in any platform, like browsers, smartphones, laptops, etc.
- The app is reliable and will help you save time.
1. What is the best OCR extraction?
Here are some of the best OC extraction sites-
- ABBYY Fine Reader
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Simple OCR
2. What is the most accurate OCR free?
Here are some of the most accurate OCRs for free-
- Easy Screen OCR
- Boxoft Free OCR
- Free OCR to Word
3. How do I get OCR from an Image?
You can use google docs and extract the text from any image you want. It is completely free, and you don’t have to use any other tool for that.
4. Why is tesseract OCR the best?
It is one of the simplest and easiest ways you can use to extract text from images.