It comprises various features- extensive libraries, dynamically typed, portable, easy to debug, object-oriented, and easy to learn.
Python is a versatile programming language used for various purposes and in numerous emerging technologies like web development, machine learning and artificial intelligence, data science, and game development.
With an ever-increasing demand for python developers or programmers in the market, learning it has become a rewarding experience as it offers you handsome pay too.
Learning any programming language is itself a challenging task. However, whether you want to learn it as a beginner or upskill in it, you can learn it online as many tutorial classes and courses are available on the internet.
This article will assist you in finding the 10 best websites to learn python and help you reach the heights of your programming career.
10 Best Websites to Learn Python
Datacamp has over 3 million students subscribed to learn data science. It is one of the most valuable websites for learning python. Here you’ll discover data science tools for analysis, basic python concepts, how to utilize python using a script, etc.
- Introduction to python is a course offered by Datacamp to programming enthusiasts. It will help you master data analysis basics in python. It comprises 11 videos and 57 exercises.
- Datacamp will also assist you in expanding your skills by grasping NumPy.
- It offers a user interface and a web compiler; hence, you don’t need to install python on your machine.
Python.org is practical and helpful for both beginners and experienced developers. In addition, it is a free website for learning python.
- It covers many topics ranging from beginner to advanced. In addition, you can check out the official python documentation.
- It provides comprehensive guides for python developers and brief explanations for python for beginners.
- This site illustrates how to install python, interpreters, and IDE. In addition, you can perform experiments with a python interpreter.
- This site has translated tutorials into 81 languages. It also offers other references to learn python.
Coursera is a free platform to learn python from top universities like Yale, the University of Sydney, Stanford, and many more.
- It offers a free python course: Python for Everybody Specialization, that will help you learn python. At the end of the course, you can develop python programs by yourself and analyze data using it.
- The course covers many topics like python basics, python installation, writing programs, and how to use variables to store, retrieve and calculate data.
- It provides subtitles in 12 languages, including Spanish, English, German, French, and many more.
- You get a certificate after completing the course that you can share on professional networks like LinkedIn.
Codecademy is a site where you can learn coding for free. It is one of the best sites which offers both free and paid courses in python.
- You can earn a certificate after the completion of the course with a pro membership.
- The course has also been completed by employees of Google, NASA, Facebook, etc.
- They cover various topics, including python syntax, python functions and data structure lists, python string, and console output.
- All the exercises and lessons run directly on your browser; hence, you don’t need to install python on your computer.
Learnpython.org is a text-based resource for learning python programming. It is an interactive tutorial, irrespective of your experience with it or not.
- It has over 575k students enrolled in the course, and students can also join their Facebook group for updates, discussions, and questions.
- It has a wide range of tutorial topics, such as variables and their types, and data science lessons include Pandas basics and NumPy array.
- Advanced tutorials such as list comprehensions, function arguments, serialization, code introspection, etc.
- You can have certification at LearnX and upload it on your LinkedIn profile.
FreeCodeCamp offers a complete course for beginners, and it also provides YouTube videos where they have explained python concepts.
- It is a video-based course where they have explained each concept with coding and good examples.
- The video teaches you how to install PyCharm and the latest version of python. It also teaches you how to build a calculator and ideas on python interpreters.
- On the website, you can learn python basics and object-oriented programs like data encapsulation and inheritance.
- They also have a medium account where you can find articles about python programming and other programming languages.
Udemy offers both paid and free courses for beginners as well as experts. It provides video-based tutorials for learning programming languages.
- Their course Python from Beginners to Intermediate in 30 minutes course has advanced python concepts. It teaches you python basics, file handling, and object-oriented programming.
- Their free course Introduction to Python Programming is an introductory course that is quick and easy. It teaches topics such as writing python scripts and functions, file manipulation, and python basics.
8. Google’s Python Class
Google offers free python classes to people with basic programming skills as a part of google for education.
- It provides a video-based course with basic programming skills as a prerequisite.
- Their classes have lecture videos, code exercises, and text content to help them practice coding.
- It has basic python concepts in the first exercises, further entire program exercises involving HTTP connections, text files, and how to install and set up python.
9. Tutorials Point
Tutorials point is an excellent platform to learn python as it provides you with in-depth, text-based tutorials with examples that help you understand it better.
- There are lots of coding options and practical exercises. Moreover, you can polish your skills with the help of this tutorial.
- It also covers advanced subjects such as Database access, GUI programming, CGI programming, multithreading, XML processing, etc.
- You can download a PDF version of the tutorial. It also provides you with a quick guide and discussion panel.
Simplilearn is a leading online platform that offers courses on IT, software development, python programming, etc.
- It provides you with courses that will help you grasp concepts like OOP in the easiest way possible.
- You’ll learn PyCharm, how to install python on windows, python’s variables, Scikit, and the Django framework.
- The website doesn’t provide a certificate, but you can seek help from their community forum if you have some doubts.