Yoola, an official YouTube multi-channel network that offers YouTube channels growth, monetization protection and FinTech solutions.
Yoola helps YouTube creators in different ways:
- Building detailed strategy, data-driven YouTube SEO optimization and music library solutions, monetization boost via managing ads timing tool.
- Unfair monetization restrictions and copyright strikes appeal. Content protection of being stolen with Content ID .
- Global market expanse by localizing and adapting content to new audiences, as well as by licensing the content.
- Musicians and producers can get a full-fledged release of the tracks to all existing digital platforms like iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Spotify, and 190+ more.
- Detailed easy-to-understand reports from all the platforms are available.
- FinTech solutions, crypto payments, multiple payment methods for the creators and businesses.
Since its inception Yoola has worked with remarkable YouTubers: Like Nastya(102M subscribers), Slivki Show(20.1M subscribers), World of Tanks(346K subscribers), Sublimator(2.36M subscribers), Dimash Qudaibergen(2.1M subscribers) and many more. Yoola has a large and varied portfolio with more than 3000 creators onboard.
Yoola analyzed the Indian market and provides a business-savvy perspective on how to approach YouTube in terms of enhancing revenue and formulating growth strategy.
Some of the difficulties that YouTube Creators faces are:
1. Restrictions on unfair monetization
2. Only one AdSense payment option; no cryptocurrency
3. The channel isn’t growing
4. Localization of the channel and gaining new audience
5. Desire to get the Content ID
To counter these problems, Yoola has a set of solutions for YouTube creators. Yoola’s data ensures that the channels’ earnings are growing by 20% to 135% annually. The team were analyzing mistakes channels made and helped creators to find new growth opportunities. For the 10 years Yoola operated, more than 5000 copyright strikes were overturned, 7500+ videos had their green monetization symbols restored. Every year more than 20000 chat questions are resolved by the support team.
Apart from monetization, the company also provides an audit, and Q&A consultation builds a strategy or manages a channel on a subscription basis.
For more details, visit: yoola.com