The US is among one of the most developed countries, and therefore, the country never lacks employment. People love to work and they are often looking for suitable jobs that help them make enough money.
On the other hand, job sites are constantly searching for suitable candidates. This process can be a long and tiring one as you will come across a plethora of job websites working in the US. Thus, we are here to save you time and talk about the best job sites in the US that offer a variety of job opportunities.
With USAJobs, you can widen your network of coverage all around the country. Among thousands of agencies and organizations, USAJobs acts as the sole platform where job openings are posted. The website works with more than 10 million users and more than 500 organizations. Hence, it is one of the best employment websites in the USA.
- USAJobs has a user-friendly interface and thus, it is easier to operate and find relevant jobs.
- You will come across a plethora of job postings among which you can choose the one most suitable for you.
Glassdoor is among the most widely used job search engines. Apart from being just a job search engine, it is one of the most used branding tools. It allows firms and industries to build their profiles. Furthermore, Glassdoor allows both existing and previous employees to leave feedback about the company.
- It is easier to find suitable jobs on Glassdoor as the users can check the feedback section for more clarity about companies.
- People looking out for great career opportunities will definitely find their dream job on this platform.
CareerBuilder is one of the most popular job search sites in the US. There are more than 125 million users that have active profiles on the website. Moreover, the website is well known for posting over 3 million job updates every month. Furthermore, the number of job applications crosses over 80 million.
- CareerBuilder provides free-of-cost integration services.
- These services ensure that there is an organized system of keeping track of every application.
Wellfound is one of the best options for users who are just beginning their careers as an entrepreneur. The website has supported more than 130,000 firms and ideas despite the size. Some of the companies that trust Wellfound are Spotify, Slack, etc. Apart from their great support to startups, they also offer transparency in their services.
- You will come across local as well as remote startup career options.
- The only disadvantage of the website is that you will come across only startup jobs. Therefore, the website is not for you if you are looking for jobs other than startups.
FlexJobs aims to provide the best job opportunities in remote areas. Therefore, it is among the most preferred job search website for people who are looking to forward remote job opportunities. Through FlexJobs you will come across many flexible job opportunities.
- Moreover, you will get access to many exclusive deals that the site offers.
- As there are many job opportunities available on the website, therefore, it will require you to make a wise decision prior to finalizing a job.
Monster is another popular job search website that offers great job opportunities. Moreover, the site offers search filters that help you choose the required job among fewer options. Thus, making your job search easier and more precise. Furthermore, Monster only posts quality content.
- Usually before applying to any job, it is mandatory that you create an account on the website. But with Monster, you will find some jobs where you can apply without creating an account.
- Moreover, Monster provides job opportunities for both beginners to advanced levels. But sometimes, the salaries are not clearly mentioned.
Snagajob has been one of the most trusted job search websites. With more than a billion registered users and a wide area of network coverage, the website has been performing efficiently ever since it started. Snagajob is more inclined towards hourly jobs. Therefore, if you are someone who wants to work on an hourly basis, you must check out Snagajob for amazing and suitable job opportunities.
- Snagajob offers an easy and user-friendly interface.
- There are many options available to choose from. Moreover, you can also click on the “Urgent Jobs” section to find quick work.
- With Snagajob, you will have to bear with a lot of advertisements. Also, you need to be careful before applying for a job as there have been cases where the users came across spam.
Indeed is a worldwide famous job search website and it covers an enormous size of industries and firms that are linked with the site. Moreover, the website keeps on updating the job posts very frequently. Thus, you can find the latest job updates on the website. Also, the website is free-of-cost to operate for users who are in search of jobs.
- There are many job options that keep on updating every second on the website. Therefore, you can look for a variety of job opportunities.
- Indeed offers transparent company reviews as well as salary updates.
Linkedin is one of the most popular job search websites all across the globe. All you have to do is create an account and add your details like location, qualifications, etc. You can add recruiters and people with related interests to your network through the website. Thus, it is one of the best platforms that directly links recruiters with eligible candidates.
- It is easier to find jobs and connect with managers.
- Through Linkedin, it becomes easier to tell about your accomplishments and experiences so far.
- Scam messages are one of the disadvantages of the site. Therefore, you have to choose the jobs wisely.
One of the best online job search platforms that help you find relevant jobs by connecting employers with job providers. You will find great diversity in the job advertisements on the website. Moreover, it connects a broad range of audiences through search engines, minority exchanges, etc.
- The website brings together the right candidates for the respective jobs and thus, it is among the most efficient job search engine in the US.
- The website offers a user-friendly interface and therefore, there are millions of happy users of the site.
1. What is the best website to look for jobs in the US?
There are many great job sites available in the US where you can find suitable job results. Some of them are:
- Google for Jobs
2. How to get a job in the USA?
You can apply for the required visa in these simple steps-
- E-visa: for investment and trade in the US by the rest of the world.
- L-visa: required in case of transfer into a US branch.
- H-1B visa: for academics as well as job offers.
- Green Card: the ultimate card to infinite job opportunities in the US.
3. What is the salary of H1B in the US?
You can earn from anywhere between $83,000 up to $135,500 per annum with H1B visa.