November is a great time to post lots of blog content for your website. It’s the perfect month to publish new blog posts with fresh, seasonal topics that will help you get more traffic and conversions. In this article, we’ve compiled 100+ November blog post ideas so you can start brainstorming what kind of content you want to write about this month!
100+ November blog post ideas
These post ideas are both topical and seasonal and so should pique some interest for your site during the month of November
- November Black Friday sales and deals
November is of course the month of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so what better time to publish a blog post about your best deals?
- Funniest Black Friday ads
A post that highlights some of the funniest ads or sales items in this year’s Black Friday sales. These could be video ads or stupid images from the web.
- Craziest Black Friday stories from around the world
An article that features the most interesting and bizarre stories from Black Friday sales around the world.
- What your favorite blogger bought on Black Friday
A post asking bloggers about their biggest purchases during this month’s sales, including photos of what they got. You could include a short description to entice people to click through and even sponsored links.
- The history of Black Friday
An article about how Black Friday began from its humble beginnings as being one day only, all the way to its current status as the most popular day for sales in America.
- How to prepare your online store for Black Friday
A blog post that gives tips on how you can make sure your site is ready and optimized for the surge of visitors during this month’s sales.
- Top November food trends
An article about all the top food trends to look out for during this month, including recipes you can make at home! Helpful Chef is a great place to learn about food trends.
- How to increase your website speed during peak hours
An article about how to make sure your site has enough resources available so it can run optimally for users, even if they’re visiting at a busy time like Black Friday.
- Best advent calendars for the holiday season
A post that lists some of the best advent calendars for Christmas and why they’re a good idea.
- Best Christmas sweaters 2021
A post that highlights some of the best sweaters to wear during the holiday season, what they look like and why you should get one.
- Best Christmas movies to watch next month
A post that features the best Christmas movies to watch in December during the run up to Christmas.
- Best Homemade Christmas Gifts
Another idea for a Christmas preparation post is homemade food gifts, which would be good to give, just like this example from Ally’s Kitchen.
- Best Christmas songs
A post that reminds everybody about their favorite Christmas songs, just before they hear them non-stop for the next 6 weeks!
- The best Halloween scary movies you might have missed
A post that lists some of the most popular Halloween movies released this season, but ones you might have missed. You could include a short review about each one and why they’re worth watching.
- Popular Halloween costumes 2021
You could write a post that highlights some of the most popular Halloween costumes from 2021 and why people chose them. You could include images and a short description for each one. This blogpost by Aria showcases how to build up this type of post well.
- November website maintenance tips
If you’re going to be doing some site updates in November, why not share them with users of your site by publishing a blog post about it? You can even include how-to guides on your main pages.
- Top November social media trends
Another idea is a post that highlights some of the top social media trends in November and why you should be part-taking.
- Best Movember moustaches
A post that highlights some of the best Movember moustaches from around the world, as found on social media.
- Funniest Movember moustaches
This post could be a continuation of the last one, featuring some of the funniest moustaches from Movember.
- Movember fundraiser
You could participate in Movember by creating a fundraiser page on your site. This blog post could be about how to make the most of it, what you should include and why people would want to donate towards it.
- The best November apps for smartphones
A post that features some of the top new smartphone apps from this month, including a short review of each one.
- Global events roundup for November
You could create a blog post that is an overview of some of the major events happening around the world during November. These include music festivals like Iceland Airwaves.
- Hottest place in the world in November
This is a post that could take information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration website to find out what the hottest place in the world is during November. Would you ever visit there?
- Coldest place in the world in November
You could also do a post that tells users what the coldest place in the world is during November. You could include information about why it’s so chilly and how to dress appropriately if you’re visiting there!
- Wettest place in the world in November
And even wrap up the series with a post on the wettest place in the world during November. You can include information about how to dress for rainy weather and why that might be a good idea!
- How blogging has changed in 2021 compared to (pick a year)
A post that looks at how blogging has changed over the years, providing some interesting statistics about it. You could compare between now and (pick a year).
- A look back at your blog in November (pick a year)
You could then go personal on this theme and write a post about your own blogging journey.
- Best WordPress plugins for November 2021
This is another valuable idea you can create blog posts about – by doing research on what are the best WordPress plugins available for users to install today so they can get the most out of their website.
- Top WordPress themes for November 2021
Similarly, you could do a post that lists some of the top WordPress themes in use by users today, along with short reviews on each one and why people are choosing it.
- Why you should buy local for Thanksgiving dinner
You could write a post that talks about why Thanksgiving dinner is better when you buy local. You can include recipes for traditional Thanksgiving food and how to choose the best ingredients at your local grocery store.
- Top five Thanksgiving recipes
A post that highlights the top five traditional Thanksgiving recipes, including instructions for how to make them.
- The best Thanksgiving side dishes
You could also do a post that lists the top five side dishes you should make for Thanksgiving, and why they’re so good.
- Favorite Thanksgiving desserts
And finish up on a sweet note by writing about some of your favorite Thanksgiving desserts! You can include recipes and how to choose ingredients for them as well.
- The worst Thanksgiving dishes
Write a blog post about your least favorite Thanksgiving dishes. Explain why you don’t like them and then you could leave open a part two post, which would be…
- Non-traditional Thanksgiving dishes that your readers will love
This is your chance to get something new on the Thanksgiving menu. It could be something you tried once before, something you think would fit well on the traditional menu, or something completely leftfield.
- How to make Thanksgiving food healthier (or tastier!)
This is a great idea for those readers who would like to reduce the calories in their Thanksgiving dishes without sacrificing flavor. A post about how you can do that!
- How many calories in a traditional Thanksgiving meal
A great article that could be written is one showing users just how many calories they will be consuming if they have the traditional Thanksgiving meal of turkey, gravy, stuffing, potatoes, etc.
- With so much cooking going on, this could be the perfect time to do a Food Safety guide article like this one from Cook and Hook.
- How to make a Thanksgiving centerpiece
Why not write about how readers can put together their own gorgeous centerpieces for Thanksgiving? You can offer some decorating ideas that they could use and maybe even show them the best places to get all of these items!
- How your Thanksgiving dinner changes every year
A look at what happens when it comes time to cook and eat turkey during November, with memories of past years included as well.
- Thanksgiving dish disasters
You could look on social media to find examples of some Thanksgiving disasters and write a post about them, maybe with the goal of preventing future mishaps!
- Thanksgiving table setting ideas
This blog post could be about all the different ways you can set your dining room table for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Craziest Thanksgiving stories
A round up of the most insane Thanksgiving stories from around the country, including some that may have taken place right in your own home.
- Tips for throwing a stress free Thanksgiving dinner
List out all the ways you make sure to keep calm during this time and how others can do it too!
- Funny Turkey facts
A post about some of the funniest facts you know about turkeys.
- How to make healthy turkey burgers
A post about how to make healthy turkey burgers for or after Thanksgiving. You could include information on the benefits of using turkey instead of beef or chicken in your food!
- What to do with Thanksgiving leftovers
A post about what you should do with all that leftover Thanksgiving food – from turkey sandwiches to casseroles! You could have a recipe for each one.
- Top five things you should do while home alone on Thanksgiving break
Not everybody will have the same things to do during Thanksgiving break, so this post could be about all the cool activities you can take part in while home alone.
- How to survive a long flight on Thanksgiving
For those who are flying for Thanksgiving and dreading it, a blog post showing how they can make their flight more bearable!
- Top five Thanksgiving movies to stream this holiday season
Not everybody wants to watch the same thing during Thanksgiving – this post could be about all the great movies you can stream online or on cable.
- What else to do during Thanksgiving break
A post about all the activities you can do during Thanksgiving break that don’t involve watching movies or eating lots of food.
- How to deal with family drama on Thanksgiving
Everybody has different types of family issues, so this blog post could be about the best ways to deal with different kinds of Thanksgiving drama.
- Top five things you should do at least once before Thanksgiving break ends
This blog post could be about all the things you should do at least once before Thanksgiving break ends. For example, go on a hike or attend a themed party!
- Thanksgiving decorating ideas for any budget
A list of decoration ideas that are perfect for people with big budgets or small budgets – there should be something here for everyone.
- Top five pumpkin desserts
Pumpkin is everywhere during November, so why not write a blog post about the best pumpkin desserts?
- How to make your own pumpkin spice latte
A great little idea for this time of year is writing a post that walks users through how they can make their own pumpkin spice lattes at home.
- Camping tips for November
Fall is a great time to go camping, so why not write a blog post about all the best tips for having an awesome camping trip in November. Or maybe you could look at camping food tips like in this post from Is It Vivid.
- November workout routines
This blog post could be about some of the best workouts to do in November that will help you stay active even as it starts getting colder outside and maybe help you get back in shape after an over-indulgent Thanksgiving.
- Alternative Thanksgiving holidays from around the world
A look at other national holidays from around the world that take place in November.
- Celebrities with birthdays in November
A list of famous people with birthdays in November, including how old they are turning and some interesting facts about them.
- Fall fashion advice for women
A blog post about all the best fall fashion advice for women.
- Fall fashion advice for men
A blog post about all the best fall fashion advice for men.
- Fashion trends you need to watch out for in November 2021
This could be a blog post about all the new fashion trends that are going to start showing up in November 2021. You can offer advice on what they might need to watch out for and maybe give some predictions of stuff you think will blow up!
- Best books to read in November and why
This blog post could be about all the best books to read in November and November is a great time to read them.
- What are the best new books out this month?
You could also write a post sharing your thoughts on which ones you think are best for everybody else to read, with short previews of each book included.
- Best movies to watch in November and why
Similar to the book post, this one could be about all the best movies to watch in November and why.
- What are the best new movies out this month?
This could be a post that shares the best movies coming out this month with short previews of each movie included.
- Best albums to listen to in November and why
And you could also do a post about all the best albums to listen to in November and why.
- What are the best new albums out this month?
This would be a great blog post that shares which ones you think people should check out with short previews included for each album.
- Best videogames to play in November and why
And finally, you could write a post about all the best videogames to play in November and why.
- What are the best new video games out this month?
This blog post would be great for anybody that likes playing video games, since it will give them short previews of some of the newest ones coming out in the run up to Christmas.
- Best places to visit in November and why
You could write a post about all the best places to visit in November and why.
- Best things to do at home in November and why
This would be great if you were trying to get your readers off of their devices for some time! You can offer advice on how they can spend more quality time with family members or relax with some personal time.
- How to be more productive at work in November
This blog post could be great for anybody who struggles with being productive at work as the darker and colder nights set in. You could offer some advice on what they might need to do in order to get more done.
- Best ways to relax after a long day of work in November
On the flip side, you could also offer advice on some of the best ways to relax and unwind after work so that people don’t feel as overwhelmed.
- How to be more productive at school in November
For anybody in school, you could write a post about how they might be able to be more productive in November.
- Best ways to relax after work or school in November
And again, you could also offer advice on some of the best ways for people to unwind and relax after working hard all day in school. After all their homework is done of course!
- How to be more productive at home in November
Another similar post could be about how people might be able to become more productive in their personal time at home.
- Best ways to relax after doing all the chores in November
And again, on the flip side of this blog post is advice for when they are done with all of their household work!
- What are some of the biggest news stories from around the country this month?
You could write a post about some of the biggest news stories from around your country happening in November.
- The biggest news stories to ever happen in November
You could also write a post about some of the biggest news stories to ever happen in November throughout all of modern history. This will be useful for trivia, if any of your readers got to pub quizzes.
- What are some of the best new videos on YouTube to watch in November?
This blog post would be great for anybody that loves watching YouTube videos, since it would give them an idea of what they should check out first!
- Best Instagram posts from November
You could write a post about some of the biggest and best Instagram posts from November. Which got the most likes and shares etc.
- Best November Tik Toks
And finally, you could write a post about some of the best Tik Toks that came out in November.
- Fall DIY tips and tricks
This blog post could be great for anybody who loves crafting and doing DIY projects. You can offer some tips on how to get inspired and then how to put your domestic home improvements project into practice.
- How to save money this November
You could write a post about all of the different ways that people might be able to save more money this November.
- Coupons and discounts available in November
Connected to the post above, this blog post would be perfect if you wanted to help your readers take advantage of some great deals this month!
- How to make money online this November
If you have a blog about making money online, then why not write a post with some great ways that your readers can start earning more cash in the run up to Christmas.
- Best places to eat out in November
If you have a blog about food and drink, then this would be perfect for you. You can write a post with some of the best places to eat out at during the month of November!
- Best things to do on your day off in November
For everybody who has days off work or school, why not write a post about some of the best things to do in your free time!
- Tips for Better Sleep This Fall/Winter Season
Another possibility for a blog post is to write about some of the best ways that people can get better sleep in November. The changing of the seasons can sometimes upset people’s sleep patterns.
- How to Survive the Holiday Shopping Rush this November
Another good topic for anybody who is planning on doing some major shopping this month could be writing about how they can survive all of the hustle and bustle!
- Best tips for traveling in the wintertime
A great topic for anybody who loves traveling is to write about the best tips that people should follow when they are going on their holiday breaks. This will help them enjoy themselves better and save money in the long term!
- Why you’re feeling down in the dumps this season
For anybody who is not feeling their best during November, this blog post would be useful for them. You can explain why people often feel down at this time of year and offer some advice on how to get back up again!
- Best people to follow on Twitter to help you get through the winter
This blog post would be useful for anybody who is an avid Twitter user and would highlight the best people to follow that will help cheer you up during the winter months!
- Best people to follow on Instagram to help you get through the winter
For people who love Instagram, this blog post would offer the same as the post above but for their chosen social network.
- Best people to follow on Tik Tok to help you get through the winter
You could also do a similar post for Tik Tok.
- Ten tips for staying positive in the wintertime
This would be a great topic for a blog post as it gets colder and darker outside. You could share your top ten tips and offer some advice on how to make yourself feel better!
- How to stay focused during fall and winter
You could write a post about how to stay focused as the weather gets worse and we approach the holidays. This article from Kapitus offers some great tips for maintaining a work/life balance, which could help you with the piece.
- Top mindfulness tips for fall
Fall and winter can be stressful seasons so mindfulness tips could be helpful for your readers.
- Top tips to help reduce stress during the fall and winter seasons
For anybody who wants some advice on how they can reduce their stress levels in November, why not write a post with some top tips?
- Best yoga routines for cold winter nights
Even if you don’t have a blog about yoga, you could still highlight some great YouTube routines that will help your readers stay calm and peaceful.
- Best meditation tracks for winter
You could also do a similar post for meditation tracks available online.
- Best meditation YouTube videos for the fall and winter
Or, you could share some of the best YouTube videos that will help start them off.
November is a great time to get creative with your blog content. We hope you found some inspiration in the 104 November Blog Post Ideas we’ve given you that Could Help Boost Your Blog Traffic! If you’d like more ideas on how to increase traffic, stay tuned for our next article which will be coming soon.