Android phones are popular and unique devices that offer a variety of functions and tools, and one of them is screen recorders which offer you many benefits for various purposes.
Screen recorders allow you to record video and audio from different sources, share screen recordings, edit screen recordings, and capture videos to generate new content.
Many Android phones have built-in screen recording features, which is enough for some users, but many rely on screen recording apps because they provide various tools and features.
Here, we compiled a list of the top 10 best screen recording apps, including android’s built-in screen recorder, that will help you record everything you do on your device for free with a wide range of tools and features.
Best Screen Recording Apps for Android
XRecorder is a popular video and screen recording app that helps you record clear and smooth screen videos.
- The app provides many features, including control over the recording quality. In addition, you can record your video file as per your preference.
- It offers high-quality video recording resolutions like 1080p and 60FPS and lower-resolution recording.
- The app offers a paint tool that allows you to mark your screen while screen recording.
- It has a user-friendly interface with a front camera-facing feature that you can use while screen recording.
2. AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is one of the most popular apps that provides high-quality video and audio recording.
- The app provides features like bitrate settings, resolution options, and frame rates like 60FPS.
- It lets you set your screen recording in time-lapse up to 3x speed. Moreover, it enables you to configure many ways to stop screen recording and record internal and external audio.
- The app also offers features like replacing the audio in the screen recording, merging videos, exporting in GIFs, and adding text to videos.
- You can access many more features by subscribing to its paid version.
3. Vidma Screen Recorder
Vidma Screen Recorder offers a user-friendly interface and lets you record screens with audio for free.
- This free and straightforward app only requires a little customization and limited granting of permissions.
- The app offers advanced and primary features like custom resolution up to 1080p, a predefined timer of 10 seconds, a custom bit rate, hiding the notifications while recording, a customized timer, presets, showing touches, and more.
- It is a well-suited app for beginners looking for a simple, user-friendly interface.
4. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Mobizen Screen Recorder is a free android screen recorder app used by 200 million users globally.
- You can see everything happening on your tablet or smartphone by connecting it to your computer.
- The app offers a bit rate from 0.5 Mbps to 12 Mbps, a resolution ranging from 240p to 1080p, and a frame rate of up to 60 FPS.
- The app provides a screen recording without the watermark and the Mobizen watermark, which you can replace with a custom one.
- The app is free, but it contains ads that might be annoying while recording, so you can buy a paid version of the app to remove ads.
5. Screen Recorder V
Screen Recorder V is famous among various people, including professionals, with over 50 million installs.
- The app offers a bit rate from 2Mbps to 15 Mbps, a resolution of 2k, and a frame rate of 60 FPS.
- It records internal and external audio and lets you add a countdown before starting the screen recording.
- You can add a custom logo by importing an image from your device.
- The app provides screen recording at 2k and 1080p in its paid version.
6. Omlet Arcade
Omlet Arcade is the best android app for screen recording your live streaming and games.
- The app provides screen recordings of various games, including PUBG, Amon Us, Call of Duty, Fortnite, and more.
- It offers features like an audio recording of both microphone and internal source, automatic adjustment of resolutions, and different frame rates.
- The app is free and also offers in-app purchases.
7. Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Apowersoft Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use screen recording software that allows you to record audio and screen activity simultaneously.
- The app provides different settings that make the recorded videos easier to locate and helps minimize clutter in the recorded video.
- Its lowest resolution for screen recording is 360p, which goes up to 1440p.
- It also offers a frame rate of 24 FPS-60FPS and a bit rate of 1Mbps-12Mbps.
- The app is free, but it doesn’t provide an internal audio recording feature.
10. Built-in Recorder
Built-in Recorder is a screen recorder that is pre-installed on most android devices. It is a simple app for recording your videos.
- The app has been available on almost every android device since Android 11 came.
- The app comes with a simple interface and various features.
- Many devices have enabled screen recorders in the notification panel itself, and if it’s not, you can enable them from your settings.
- It consists of various features like onscreen audio support and audio mixing.
8. Google Play Games
Google Play Games is pre-installed on most Android devices with a built-in screen recording feature.
- The app offers screen recording of any gameplay with a face-cam.
- It lets you record your videos in resolutions of either 480p or 710p.
- You can start recording the game by clicking on the recording icon at the top-right corner.
- The app offers a decent screen recorder free of cost.
9. DU Recorder
DU Recorder is an easy-to-use and reliable recorder that lets you record anything on your android screen.
- The app offers different resolution settings available inside the user interface.
- It lets you live-stream your screen to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch and record various activities like live shows, sports, and games.
- The app provides many video-editing options, including trim and crop. And it also lets you save the recording wherever you want.
Screen recording apps help with various purposes like recording lectures, gameplay, TV shows, and movies for later purposes.
Many professionals use screen recording apps to strengthen their communications and connections in businesses.
1. What is the best screen recorder android?
Here are some of the best screen recorder apps for android-
- Android built in recorder
- Mobizen screen recorder
- DU recorder
- AZ screen recorder
2. Is AZ screen recorder safe?
AZ screen recorder is one of the safest screen recording apps out there. It has all the features and good-quality recordings that you can easily take advantage of.
3. What is the best 4K screen recorder for android?
If you want high-quality 4k screen recording, these are a few apps that might help you-
- FBX Recorder
- Movavi screen recorder