Online shopping is one of the best ways to enhance your wardrobe. It gives you the flexibility to browse through a plethora of styles and choose what suits you best.
However, a lot of the styles you will find online are based on fast fashion. If you are looking for timeless classics, you should upgrade your wardrobe to luxury brands. Don’t worry; luxury brands are also affordable if you buy online.
Here are some of the best websites for buying luxury products online.
Top 10 Best Luxury Online Shopping Sites
These 10 websites will help you get started with luxury brands and the best fit for you.
1. East Dane
East Dane is a one-stop solution for men looking for timeless clothes to ass to their wardrobe. The website tries to find the perfect balance between luxury and affordability. You can also find style inspo on the website.
- East Dane has collections from brands like Maison Kitsune, Marni, Rag & Bone, AMI, Theory, A.P.C, and more.
- You get free shipping, and the item will be delivered in 1-3 days. If you change your mind, you can also return unused items in 30 days.
Shopbop is a safe haven for people just starting their luxury brand hunt. The website has a collection of high-end and everyday fashion brands that will refuel your wardrobe.
You can shop for clothes and accessories like bags, shoes, jewelry, and more.
- Shopbop has a collection of the most sought-after brands like Ganni, Vince, Ulla Johnson, Anine Bing, and Zimmermann.
- They will ship your order within 3 business days, and you can file for a return within 15 days of receiving your order.
Farfetch is a luxury brand collection that has multiple options for men, women, and kids alike. You can select from a wide range of outfit ideas and create a statement.
It is possible to take help from the outfit guide that lets you select the right top, bottom, shoes, and bags.
- You can shop for high-end brands like Gucci, Balmain, Off-White, Alexander McQueen, etc.
- In the US, selected cities have a provision for same-day delivery. They ship around the US and worldwide.
Net-A-Porter is a helpful place for beginners to start their luxury brand haul. You can browse from categories like Instagram picks, monthly drops, celebrity outfits, etc.
You can also make use of the ‘what to wear’ section.
- Net-A-Porter has collections of brands like Bottega Veneta, Givenchy, Gianvito Rossi, Stella McCartney, and more.
- There is a delivery charge of $10 on every order, and the items usually get delivered in five business days. You can file for a return within 28 days of the purchase.
5. Matches Fashion
Matches fashion is for people who want a personal touch to their online shopping experience. The app is user-friendly and has an assistant that will help you with outfit ideas, top-picks, and more.
You will also get curated guides on how to shop for different occasions.
- Matches Fashion has a collection of brands like Saint Laurent, Isabel Marant, Maison Margiela, Acne Studios, and more.
- You can get your curated order within 3-5 business days, and you can sign-up for a free return within 14 days of ordering.
6. Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi was the brainchild of Lauren Santo Domingo and came into existence in 2010. Since then, it has been a platform that helps fashion enthusiasts buy luxury brands online.
You can shop for top-notch luxury brands and elevate your wardrobe.
- Moda Operandi has collections of brands, including Miu Miu, Zimmermann, Brock Collection, Carolina Herrera, Jacquemus, and more.
- Orders are shipped in 2-5 business days, and you can return full-price items within 28 days of purchase and promotional items within 14 days of purchase.
StockX is essentially a sneaker buy-and-sell website where you can get branded sneakers like Yeezy’s and Air Jordans.
Additionally, you can also buy things like bags, jewelry, belts, and other items to uplift your wardrobe.
Since it is a free website, you have to bid for the product and pay.
- There is a standard shipping cost between $13.95 to $25, depending upon your geographical location.
- You can get accessories from brands like Off-White, Yeezy, Kitsch, and Supreme.
TheRealReal is famous for its vast collections of luxurious brands. You can shop for men, women, kids, and home decor on the website.
You can use coupon codes and sign-up for standard shipping to save some extra money.
- It has collections of brands like Chanel, Tiffany & Co., Isabel Marant, Golden Goose, etc.
- The standard shipping cost is $11.55 for every order. You can get a full refund for your return minus the standard shipping charges.
eBay is another popular marketplace where you can buy all sorts of stuff, including luxury brands. People from around the country resell their luxury items all the time. Most of them are in good or acceptable condition.
- On eBay, you can get brands like Nike, Gucci, Prada, Tory Burch, Rolex, and more.
- The shipping and cost depend on individual sellers. However, most of the items are covered by a money-back guarantee offered by eBay.
Last but not least, we have Grailed. It is a website focused on men’s fashion. Here you can buy secondhand luxury brand items like tops, bottoms, and all sorts of accessories.
- You can get brands like Maison Margiela, Thom Browne, Louis Vuitton, etc.
- The shipping cost and delivery depend on individual sellers, but all the transactions are protected by a money-back guarantee offered by Grailed.