We spend most of our time online working, streaming, and studying, which drains our brains. And as we grow up, our brains need mind-teasing games and activities to keep themselves healthy.
One such game category is a puzzle that helps you stimulate your nervous system well and acts as a brain teaser.
Puzzle games are mind-refreshing games that stimulate brain cells to work more efficiently. You can play them wherever and whenever you want on your android or iOS.
So, here are the top 10 puzzle games we have compiled for you that are worth downloading and trying according to your needs and interests.
Best Puzzle Games for Android and iOS
Sudoku is one of the best logic puzzle games of all time that is compatible with tablets, browsers, and phones.
- Sudoku is a puzzle game with numbers where you have to arrange different numbers,1 to 9, horizontally and vertically.
- It provides you 9*9 grid where you have to fill in the numbers keeping in mind that each grid doesn’t have the same number.
- This game app lets you get hints, erase numbers, and undo a particular entry.
- It gives you daily challenges that work as brain teasers for your brain stimulation.
- It is available on both iOS and Android. You can also change your themes according to your preference and the features available on the device.
2. Escape Puzzle Game
Escape Puzzle Game helps to develop kids’ analytical and problem-solving skills with its exciting puzzle games.
- This game has a storyline wherein you must find the objects cleverly and use them according to the scene or storyline.
- The puzzle game offers little hints whenever you get stuck in a situation.
- It begins with a beginner’s level and moves up to more advanced ones, which is also well-suited for adults.
- This intriguing game can be played on android phones.
Hocus is a top-rated puzzle game that offers players fun, challenging, relaxing, fantastic, and mind-bending puzzle games.
- In this game, you must get the red cube to the finishing mark as quickly as possible.
- This puzzle game provides over 100 puzzles that keep you engaged.
- It has an exciting feature where you can create your own puzzles and play other user-created puzzles.
- You can play it whenever you are bored and want to challenge your brain with mind-bending puzzles.
- This game is available on Android as well as iOS.
4. Chess light
Chess light is a puzzle game inspired by chess available to everyone, i.e., from beginners to grandmasters.
- This game offers 180 different chess plots free of cost and also comes with no ads.
- It offers a wide variety of puzzle combinations with six different difficulty options.
- To play this puzzle game, you should know the basic rules of a chess game.
- It also gives you hints whenever you get stuck at a move or level.
- It is available for both iOS and Android.
Mekorama is a 3D puzzle game that is available for tablets and phones.
- In this game, you control and guide a little robot through different puzzle scenes with different themes.
- You can unlock five more levels once you finish a level. All the levels have a variety of obstacles that keep the game interesting.
- This game offers over 50 levels to unlock, which is best for those who like challenging levels or tasks.
- This refreshing game works on both Android and iOS.
Threes is a tiny online puzzle game that provides users with a simple and elegant interface.
- This game has concepts of forming a particular number, i.e., three and multiples, and gives you a demo on how to play it.
- You have to slide the tiles and join them to add the titles. You must use your brain to join these tiles and form the desired number.
- The puzzle starts with making a three, which is then followed by its other multiples.
- It is easy to play once you get used to it and enjoyable when you form numbers.
- It is available for both Android and iOS.
7. Two Dots
Two dots is a puzzle game where you can go through enchanting worlds and uncover fun mechanics while solving challenging puzzles.
- In this game, you have to form a connection between the dots by connecting them vertically and horizontally.
- This app provides a demo of how to solve the puzzle and offers many levels with new ways of solving it.
- This app gives you limited moves to solve the puzzle with difficulty mode increasing from primary to advanced levels.
- This puzzle app is also available on both iOS and android.
Empty is a relaxing and simple puzzle game with unique mechanics that teaches you the value of simplicity in life.
- It is a zen-like puzzle that looks similar to Monuments Valley in terms of its artistic design.
- It has simple gameplay where you have to rotate the room to clear it.
- This puzzle aims to teach the value of simplicity with a laid-back approach.
- The puzzle is available on Android and iOS. Moreover, it is free and provides an ad-free service.
9. Move The Block
Move The Block is an addictive, simple, and sliding block puzzle game where you slide the blocks to clear levels.
- This puzzle game consists of three primary categories, i.e., basic, premium, old categories, and sublevels.
- You have to watch ads for each hint you want to get during the game.
- The difficulty level rises with each level; however, you’ll be guided through the game in the first few levels.
- This puzzle game is available on Android as well as iOS.
10. Jigsaw Puzzles Real
Jigsaw Puzzles Real is a classic puzzle game that gives you a real jigsaw experience online for free.
- In this game, you have to join puzzle pieces with the given options to form a single picture.
- The puzzle game gives you various options to choose from the puzzle you want to make, like animals, nature, etc.
- It helps to twist your brain to increase your brain stimulation.
- You can play this puzzle game on both Android and iOS.
1. What is the best free Puzzle game for Android?
Here are some of the best free puzzle games for Android users-
- Flipflop Solitaire
- Tiny Bubbles
- A Way to Slay
2. Which is the top-grossing puzzle game on mobile?
Puzzle games like Candy Crush Saga, Homescapes, and Gardenscapes by Playrix are some games that come in the top three puzzle games in the world.
3. Where are puzzle games most popular?
There are countries where puzzle games are very popular, for example, the US, Japan, and more.