Singapore is a dream destination for many. Every year, millions of people visit Singapore in search of job opportunities. No way Singapore has become the technology hub of Asia and it has a treasure chest of opportunities for the youth.
Here we present the list of best job search websites in Singapore that will help you go through many great job opportunities with detailed information about the type of job, all from the comfort of your home.
Top 10 job websites in Singapore
TalentTribe is the best job website in Singapore that help you with not just great job opportunities but also provides you with all the required information about the job, including job culture, work-life, office environment, etc.
- The website is well-known for offering detailed information about a diversified range of companies, including big firms to brand new start-ups.
- TalentTribe also provides a feedback corner that is filled with interviews of employees working with companies who share their personal experiences with the respective companies.
JobStreet has been on the list of job-search websites in Singapore since time immemorial, and it has gained popularity ever since it started working. Being the oldest job-search website, JobStreet is one of the most trustworthy and reliable job-search portals.
- The website collaborates with almost all types of public and private firms. Thus providing enormous job updates.
- JobStreet also makes it easy to search for suitable jobs by including location and titles to the search engine.
The Government runs MyCareersFuture and the website replaces Job Banks. Moreover, the portal only has job opportunities for the people of Singapore solely. The website provides additional services that can be helpful for employees as well as job providers.
- There are job opportunities for newcomers as well, listed under the category “ Search jobs with government support”.
- There are many perks to enjoy under this category and hence it is a great way to start your career.
JobsCentral is another best websites to find jobs in Singapore. The website is not just dedicated to offering jobs to the users but there are many scholarship programs, career guidance, and information available that can be helpful for the users.
- JobsCentral is a great way to boost your career.
- It is a trustworthy and user-friendly website that provides an easy interface.
If you are a job provider looking for suitable employees under a budget. GrabJobs has to be your one-stop solution. The website provides cost-effective services that help in choosing the best suitable candidate for your job.
- GrabJobs is one of the most widely used job-providing platforms, used by thousands of users.
- Applying for new jobs through GrabJobs is an easy process that requires only a few minutes to complete.
FastJobs is another great job-providing website in Singapore, offering amazing opportunities for users looking for part-time services. In case you have recently graduated and are looking forward to starting your career, FastJobs is the best portal to look for.
- While you wait for your permanent job or you wish to learn job experiences. You will find a diversified category of part-time jobs with FastJobs.
- Some of the common categories include beauty advisor, driver, food delivery, chef assistant, etc.
Another great part-time job search website in Singapore is Freeboh, providing jobs in multi-disciplines like hospitality, retail, beauty, etc. Moreover, the website is not only focused on providing part-time jobs but you can also look for full-time jobs.
- Freeboh allows you to bid for job shifts and this is one of the most interesting features of this website.
- The website also provides you with the details of each shift, so that you choose precisely as per your convenience.
One of the oldest job portals in Singapore is InternSG. The portal is more famous for providing amazing internships. The website has been working since 2004 and has been a well-known website ever since.
- If you are looking for internships to add to your CV and develop an attractive resume. Do check out InternSG for amazing opportunities.
- Moreover, you can apply for various jobs on the website without creating an account.
- The only drawback of the website is that it does not allow you to post your resume while applying for the job.
9. Startup Jobs Asia
Another famous and reliable job-providing portal in Singapore is Startup Jobs Asia. The portal is an amazing initiative that connects fresh talents to new and emerging companies. Startup Jobs Asia does not just provide great jobs but it even offers you the perk of applying for the position of co-founder as there are many new startups that are looking for co-founders.
- The website offers unique filters in the search bar that takes you directly to those companies that are looking for a co-founder.
- It is a user-friendly website designed to offer smooth and reliable services to its users.
Indeed is a worldwide network that provides jobs of multiple disciplines and hence it is one of the most famous job search portals in Singapore as well. The website is reliable and works with trustworthy companies. Hence all the jobs you will find in the portal are reliable.
- It is quite easy to apply for jobs through Indeed as it directly takes the users to suitable employers’ profile
- Indeed collects information from other job portals and offers a one-stop solution for all the jobs on its page. Therefore, the number of jobs available at Indeed is far more than individual job portals.
After doing detailed research about the job search websites, we have presented the best 10 websites that make it easy for users to look for jobs. Moreover, many new websites like bloggingjobs.com have recently come into the picture and offer amazing service.
Which is the best job search site in Singapore?
The following are some other great websites that provide great job opportunities:
- Career Builder.
- Freelance Zone.
How to find a good job in Singapore?
You can visit the following job portals to find great jobs in Singapore:
- Google Jobs
Is it difficult to find jobs in Singapore?
Because of the highly competitive market, it becomes difficult to find jobs in Singapore. However, the above list of top job search engines can help you find suitable jobs in Singapore.