Email marketing is more alive than ever. Although there are also many other marketing channels, email campaigns are still one of the most reliable methods that enable you to build an audience and to increase conversions. One of the reasons why email marketing is so resilient is that it adapts to the evolving technology.
Email marketing remains relevant thanks to 3.9 billion email users from all over the world. Checking email remains the top online activity among internet users, with 94% of people going online specifically to check their inboxes. However, the number of email users is not the only reason why many marketers prefer this channel. Marketers can benefit from using emails because of their high return on investment. 59% of marketers note that email marketing demonstrates the best ROI compared to other marketing tactics.
However, an email marketer’s success to a large extent depends on their ability to constantly learn. Fortunately, you can always learn something new from various online sources, including courses, blogs, and webinars. Webinars enable marketers to learn new tactics from the most successful people in the industry. We decided to create a list of the 10 best webinars for email marketers so that you can learn more about the recent trends in this area. But first, let’s take a quick glance at some of the strongest trends of 2020.
Biggest Email Marketing Trends 2021
- Mobile optimization
The number of mobile phone users is expected to reach 7.33 billion by 2023, so optimizing your emails for mobile is a necessity. People use their smartphones and tablets to make purchases online, to read emails, and to communicate with their friends. According to statistics, as much as 61% of emails are opened on smartphones and tablets so you won’t be able to meet your target audience’s expectations if you don’t optimize your emails for mobile.
Unfortunately, many businesses forget about the importance of optimization. As a result, their emails have low open rates and don’t serve their purpose. Mobile optimization isn’t difficult. You just must make sure that your emails will be easy to read on small screens. They should load quickly, and the necessary links must be visible.
- Minimalist design
It will be easier for you to optimize your emails for mobile if you stick with a minimalist design. Moreover, minimalism remains to be one of the strongest trends in all types of design. Although many people add colorful images, GIFs, and other media content to their emails, plain text emails can be more effective because they look clear and authentic.
Modern consumers see countless polished advertisements. They are used to eye-catching pictures, so it will be hard for you to impress them this way. “The best way to stand out is to be authentic and sincere. This way, you will humanize your brand image and get an opportunity to establish an emotional connection with your target audience. Besides, minimalist design will help you communicate your message most effectively,” notes Connie Raymond, a marketer at an essay writing review platform Best Writers Online.
- Social media integration
Most of your target audience uses some social media networks, and you should use it to reach a wider audience. You can make your email content shareable by adding “like” and “share” buttons.
People use social media to discover new products and to check recommendations. If you integrate your emails with social media, you’ll be able to strengthen your overall online presence and to deliver a consistent message across different platforms.
- Personalization and automation
If you want to attract more prospects, you should use an individual approach. Modern consumers expect personalization, and you won’t be able to build strong relationships with them without it. There are many personalization tools that can help you tailor your emails to the needs and preferences of each particular recipient.
However, your success also to a large extent depends on efficiency. The best way to increase the efficiency of your marketing efforts is to use automation. Automated personalized campaigns enable you to adopt a data-driven approach, delivering the right message to the right people.
To learn more about the latest trends in email marketing and the most effective tactics, you can attend various webinars. Here is our list of the top 10 webinars for email marketers.
10 Best Webinars for Email Marketers
- Email’s Future: Deliverability, Impressions, Opens
All marketers want to increase loyalty and to make their emails more trustworthy. Emails have a significant impact on your overall brand experience, which is a reason why it can be so difficult to create a good email campaign. This webinar focuses on Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI). Using BIMI in your campaign, you’ll be able to make it more effective than ever. Here’s what you can learn:
- What BIMI is and how you can use it;
- How to increase your open rates;
- How to improve the relationships between your brand and its target audience.
- Email Marketing Tips, Tricks, and Trends from Brands Winning The Inbox
Content marketing strategist Jamie Bradley shares her best practices that can help marketers improve the performance of their email campaigns. She also discusses proven approaches from well-established brands and provides some interesting stats.
This webinar will help you learn:
- How to use dynamic content and automation to make your emails more personalized;
- How to create effective subject lines, CTAs, and signup forms;
- How top brands design a consistent experience for their website visitors and email subscribers.
- The Trends & Strategies That Will Shape Your Email Program
This webinar focuses on the innovations of the last year. Successful marketers discuss tactics that enabled them to achieve the best results, along with trends in email marketing that will have the biggest impact on your marketing efforts. The team of experts also discusses effective practical tips that you can use right now.
You will learn:
- Why structured data is extremely important for email marketers;
- Why the use of voice assistants encourages marketers to write clear email messages;
- Tips on how to use images and promotional codes in your emails.
- Best Practices for Email Marketing During a Crisis
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed our lives in many ways. Should you make any changes to your email campaign? Are any of the old methods no longer effective? This webinar will help you learn:
- How to stay connected to your audience during the crisis;
- What approaches successful brands use to deliver helpful and personal emails.
- Business Email Compromise: Is Your Brand at Risk?
Business Email Compromise has become a huge problem, making businesses lose more than $26 billion in the past three years. The number of attacks continues to grow, but you can protect your company if you follow advice from professionals.
You can learn:
- Why BEC is growing;
- How modern phishing attacks work;
- What steps you should take to protect your brand;
- How sender identity validation stops BEC;
- How to develop sender-based authentication mechanisms.
- How to Write Effective Marketing Emails for Any Situation
No matter whether you’re crafting a promotion, invitation, or a welcome email, sometimes you may run out of fresh ideas. Marketers don’t have much time to figure out how they should approach each particular email. This webinar will provide you with proven methods that will help you in any situation.
You will learn:
- Simple formulas for effective emails;
- How to decide what to write if you’re not sure about it;
- Writing tips.
- 5 Productivity Killers for Email Teams
It’s hard to find a marketer who wouldn’t want to improve the productivity of their team. Tight deadlines and objectives that seem impossible to achieve require marketers to make productivity their top priority. In this webinar, experts from Trello will share their secrets.
You will learn:
- Why the productivity of email teams declines with time;
- What mistakes lead to decreased productivity;
- What you can do to create more effective emails and how to do it faster.
- A New Email Decade
Email marketing changes all the time so it can be hard to keep up with the latest developments and to understand what factors influence your marketing strategy most. This webinar will help you learn:
- How email marketing changed during the last few years;
- What the world of email marketing looks like in 2020, and how it will change in the future.
- Email Marketing Automation at Every Level
No matter what is the purpose of your marketing campaign, automation can help you boost your open rates and click-through rates. Nevertheless, many marketers still don’t use automation, and the main reason is that they don’t know where to start. Thanks to this webinar, you will learn:
- The basics of email automation;
- How to create automated campaigns;
- How to work with different types of triggers.
- How Design Systems Empower Email Teams Everywhere
This webinar will be appreciated both by marketers who work with remote email teams and by those who have in-office teams. Email design systems can help you ensure consistency, scale your programs, and save a lot of time. However, how should you use and maintain these systems? Experts from Zillow, Stack Overflow, and Litmus will help you learn:
- What are the advantages and challenges of using email design systems;
- How to get started.
Email marketing can be extremely effective but its effectiveness depends on you. You should make sure that you’re sending the right emails to the right audience, and you must keep up with the latest email marketing trends. Given that email marketing constantly changes and evolves, you should always use relevant approaches so that your competitors won’t outperform you.
We hope that our list of the 10 best webinars for email marketers will help you choose the most effective approaches so that you can increase your open rates and conversions in no time.