In the world of blogging, there are rarely times when the well of subject matter gets a little low, but it does happen. New year giving many of us a renewed sense of optimism, putting together a few new year blog ideas is on every blogger’s mind. But they don’t want to write the same old thing. It is time to get more creative.
The List to End All Lists
With each year there is the likelihood of change. New diets spring up, new fitness trends are born, and new fashions emerge with the fury of an angry jungle cat. These will be attacked by bloggers with an intense avarice. But what about the blogger who doesn’t care about any of these. Should they be relegated to writing fluff? We don’t think so.
Here are 100 ideas for anyone who wants new year blog post ideas and keep it less mainstream:
Blog Post ideas for New Year 2022
- The 8 Best Charities for Businesses to Support
- How to Make a Miserable Client Happy
- Ideas to Lower Your Office’s Carbon Footprint
- 7 Simple Ways to Make Your Workspace More Efficient
- How Micromanaging Ruins Efficiency in the Workplace
- How to Pitch an Idea Without Losing Credit
- Do Not Compete Clauses. Should You Sign One?
- Working from Home Vs Working From the Office – Which is more efficient?
- How to Know Your Business Will Recover When the Virus Is Over
- Free Services That Make Corporate Giants the Place to Work
- The 5 Best Music Options for Your Workplace That Won’t Be Distracting
- How to Use New Social Media Platforms to Market Your Services Effectively
- Countdown to Superbowl – Making a Fair and Legal Office Pool
- Fun Ideas for Corporate Retreats that Still Abide Social Distance Laws
- Can Your Business Profit from An In-house Therapist?
- How to Avoid Sexual Harassment Claims When Hiring an In-house Masseuse
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping in The Office Is A Mistake
- New Acceptable Practices for Client Meetings Outside the Office
- 7 Free Items Every Company Should Provide to Its New Hires
- When Is the Right Time to Polish Your Resume?
Good New Year Blog Post
- How to Be Social Again – Tips for Those in Long-Term Quarantine
- How to Come to Terms with The New Normal
- Starting an Online Business That Isn’t A Gimmick – The Real Money Makers
- Top 10 YouTube Celebs and Why Anyone Should Listen to Them
- Why This Is Not the Year to Find Your New Year’s Kiss
- The 15 Best Books to Pick Up for Your New Year’s Reading List
- Paper Books VS E-Books – Which is better for your eyesight?
- New Year’s Resolutions – Which Ones Are Most Likely to Fail
- Is the New Year the Right Time to Change Jobs?
- 8 Reasons Why Dating in 2021 Will Be Better Than 2020
- How to Date In The New Normal
- Why The Old-School Date is Making A Comeback
- 5 Ways to Be Safe When Being Intimate During COVID
- Great Valentine Ideas to Take Your Partner’s Mind Off of 2020
- How to Show Love in Clever Ways on A Video Chat
- Best Gifts for Kids to Prevent Boredom During Lockdown
- Top 10 Movies About A Pandemic with A Good Ending
- Should the Country Be Shut Down Again – 5 Good Reasons the Answer is “NO”
- Will President Biden Win if It Challenges the Second Amendment?
- Why Sitting Politicians Should Have Limited Terms
- 6 Ways to Spot a Potential Human Trafficking Operation
- Dogs VS Cats – Which is Better During A Quarantine?
- 9 Excellent Websites To Brush Up on Your Intimacy Skills
- Women’s Favorite Sexual Positions and Why They Love Them
- Is it Safe to Have an Online Relationship with A Person Overseas?
- 5 Possible Red Flags That You Are Getting “Catfished”
- The Top 6 Stock Tip Sites and Why You Should Trust Them
- Are Gyms Safe After the Lockdown – Fitness In The New Normal
- Why Working from Home Can Help You Steal Your Bosses Job
- How to Confront Someone Who Is Using the Quarantine to Justify Their Attitude
Blog Post Ideas for New Year 2021
- The Best Languages to Learn In 2021 And Why
- Top 8 Places to Visit In Arizona
- How To Reorganize Your Portfolio For 2021 Clients
- Top 5 Web Hosting Sites and What Makes Them Shine
- How To Avoid High-interest Credit Card Scams In 2021
- Online Shopping – Is it Killing Brick and Mortar Chains?
- The Top Habits That Are Deterring Your Ambition
- How to Get Out of Your Own Way – 6 Tips for Overthinkers
- Why Having a Best Friend That is The Opposite Sex Is a Great Idea
- Frank VS Dick – How to Be Honest Without Being Mean
- Top 10 Conversations Every Couple Should Have Within the First Three Dates
- Top 7 Destination Wedding Spots During COVID
- Vacation Ideas for Workaholics – How to Really Unplug Yourself
- 5 Psoriasis Remedies That Work Without A Prescription
- How to Get a More Restful Sleep – 5 Tips That Work
- Top 5 Martial Art Disciplines to Improve Your Focus And Balance
- How Feng Shui Works – Changing Your Home to Change Your Life
- Top 9 Movies That Make New York City A Tourist Hot Spot
- Reviving Your Dead Lawn After A Harsh Winter – 5 Tips
- Top Streaming Services Reviewed – Which Is Best for Your Family
- Cryptocurrency – Why Unbacked Monetary Notes Should be Illegal
- Best 6 Gurus That Will Show You How to Monetize Your Blog
- Is This the Year to Write Your Novel? – Tips to Keep You on Track
- 7 Bad Quarantine Habits to Kick For the New Year
- New Ways in 2021 To Lower Your Carbon Footprint Substantially
- Is It Time to Renovate Your Kitchen?
- 12 Ways to Decorate Your Home That Will Look Good Year Round
- Home Installations That Will Save You Money
- Will Self-Drive Big Rigs Ruin the Commercial Driving Industry?
- Self-Driving Cars – Are They Really Safe?
- 4 Reasons the Government Wants to Outlaw Vaping
- How To Clean Your Pool Without Chlorine
- Healthy Meat Alternatives Even A Butcher Can Appreciate
- Are You A Vegan? – 5 Personality Traits Only Vegans Have
- How to Worship A God Without Going to Church
- Why The “Everyone Gets A Trophy” Concept Is Ruining Our Children
- 6 Ways to Tell Your Child No Without A Tantrum
- Massive Muscle Gain – A Review of the Top 6 Protein Powders
- The Top 5 New Apps for Intense Workouts
- Is Running Good for Back Problems?
- How to Properly Transition to a Vegetarian Diet – 6 Simple Steps
New Year Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- 12 Tips for Knowing Your Online Outfit Will Fit You
- Top 5 New Looks for the Office
- Is the Suit with a Vest Making A Comeback? – Suit Ideas in 2021
- The Best 5 Bikini Colors This Summer
- What to Wear On a Second Date
- How to Make Your Style a Part of Your Identity
- Top 6 Sites to Find Discounts for Online Clothing Stores
- Best Outfits for Winter – Look Hot Even When Its Cold
100.Look Amazing on A Budget – 8 Online Stores You Must Visit
People love blogs. They touch on poignant subjects, they offer guidance and insight, and they can change the way a person thinks, just by offering a different perspective that isn’t harsh or antagonistic. And everyone uses blogs from individuals to companies, for everything from lists of favorite things to company protocols for employees.
When you choose your blogs, always pick what you are passionate about. If you can write literally anything, no one is telling you not to, but the reader can tell if it is a subject close to your heart, or just something to fill space. Are you looking for a blog to write as we enter the new year?
Author: Kevin is a content writer for about 3 years for HomeMakerGuide. He studied Design and Arts at College in Pennsylvania. A fan of home interior design and, he has taken it upon himself to spread his love for decorating homes by informing people on some of his ideas through his articles.