There are plenty of awesome Facebook groups for bloggers out there that allow you to connect with other bloggers and get blogging tips and advice. If you’re just starting out, I cannot recommend anything better than joining a few of these groups!
Blogging can get lonely, and it can be overwhelming trying to figure things out on your own at the beginning, but Facebook groups for bloggers are there to help.
Here’s a round-up of the best ones to join!
Blogger Facebook Group Etiquette
- Make sure to read the rules of the group before joining. Some of these groups are focused on support and advice, and some are focused on promotion.
- Don’t try to cheat the system. If you are posting on a blog comment thread, don’t just drop your link and leave. Make sure to comment back on other bloggers’ posts, or subscribe, or whatever it is you are supposed to do!
- Give back what you put in. If you ask questions or ask for favors, make sure to reciprocate whenever possible!
Best Facebook Groups for Bloggers
- Boss Girl Bloggers
- BTR – Bloggers + Instagram Community
- Make Your Blog Beautiful
- Blogging Boost
- Bloggers Supporting Bloggers
- Boost Your Blog
- Grow Your Blog
- The Blogging Crew
- Blogging 101
- Blog Beautiful
- The Blogging Squad
- Pinterest Promotions for Bloggers
- Blogger Insights
- Blogger Opportunities
- The Blogger Life
- Blogging Babes & Business Bosses
- The Blogging Elite
- My Pro Blog & Biz
- Show Your Blog Love
- Blog + Biz Babes
Joining a few of these groups is a great way to boost your traffic and promote your blog, but keep in mind the greatest value is in engaging with other bloggers and being a part of a supportive community!