The last few years have been monumental for Artificial Intelligence. With the introduction of GPT-4, the internet is flooded with AI tools that boast all sorts of things, from writing content to creating text-based images.
There has been quite a stir in the marketing world as well. Now, we have hundreds of free and paid AI marketing tools that are capable of doing multiple tasks within seconds.
If you are a marketing enthusiast, you should try out these tools if you haven’t yet, because they are the future of marketing.
In this article, you will find some of the most trusted and hottest marketing tools AI offers. Try them out and test them for yourself. Maybe you will find your next favorite companion in one of these new-age assistants.
Best AI tools you should try today!
1. Jasper AI
Japer AI is the black dog of AI platforms. Marketers around the world use it for a plethora of things that require copywriting. Over the years, it has become the backbone of copywriters and advertising agencies. It is a trusted platform that comes in handy when you are running out of ideas and need fresh ones.
- It has tools, including Surfer SEO, used for creating content based on SEO best practices.
- You can also make use of Jasper Chat to create interactive content and Jasper Art to make images out of text prompts.
Ocoya is not just a post creator, but it also offers features that make it a great social media scheduler. Therefore, it is an all-purpose marketing tool that helps social media managers boost their productivity.
- Even though there are many other social media schedulers, Ocoya stands out among them as it offers unique services like a writing assistant, visual creator, etc.
- Moreover, there is a variety of templates available that will help you make your posts more attractive.
At one point, coming up with unique content might seem like a hefty task, especially if you have been doing it for a long time. This is where the AI tool Lately comes in handy. It is a content-repurposing tool that helps you come up with brand-new content with what’s already in your plate.
- It is capable of importing long-form content and turning them into bite-sized social media posts that are way easier for the audience to grab.
- It deals with publishing content on various platforms.
- Lately can create content by browsing through social media platforms or simply with a URL.
4. Surfer SEO
Surfer SEO provides you with expert analysis that helps you track your growth. Moreover, the tool also compares the content with other top-quality pages. Surfer SEO is one of the best SEO tools that consider looking at the content length, NPL terms, and many other niches.
- Develops content briefs according to other great content.
- Limits SERPs to a specific country so that the content is localized.
Zapier can be considered the building block of the technological world. Through Zapier, it becomes easier to build a network and connections. Therefore, it smoothes the process of marketing. It is a time-saving, efficient, and cost-effective platform.
- Zapier lets you build personalized networks that help you link your work with other automated processes.
- You will not even require coding for these automatons.
- The tool can be used for building branching systems as per your logical preferences.
Headlime is filled with specialized abilities like GPT-3. The tool relies on machine learning to predict the sentence you are typing, which helps you complete your content faster. Thus, making it both time and work-efficient.
- Headline helps improve the quality of your content by suggesting top-notch sentences.
- You can also write your content in multiple languages.
- The tool also helps you optimize the word count.
7. Pictory AI
Pictory AI is one of the best AI tools for people who are promoting their content through social media and websites. The tool has an amazing feature that allows you to convert written texts into videos. Moreover, you can edit these videos through text.
- The tool does not require additional staff to edit videos.
- It lets you create short videos by taking bits of a lengthy video clip.
- Captions are created spontaneously.
Adzooma is a well-known AI tool that manages ads through various channels. Thus, providing you with only top-notch recommendations on a single platform. Therefore, it becomes easier for you to track the growth of your ads and make the required edits.
- Offers SEO insights along with required actions.
- There are additional tools on the website for extra services.
9. Otter AI
With Otter AI, you can harness the power of AI in business to transcribe your meetings, sessions, and group discussions. It is a pro at capturing the essential points, so you won’t have to spare your hard work.
- It can do a real-time transcription of any meeting.
- It also takes screenshots of slides and important points.
- You can use the timestamp feature to find the exact sentence.
Flick is a social media tool that brings content brainstorming, planning, and finalizing all in one place.
- You can use Flick to write captions, scripts, monologues, etc., for social media.
- Moreover, you can also schedule your content and plan things ahead of time.
- It has features like auto-hashtag suggestion, search manager, idea brainstorming, etc.
1. What are the best AI tools for marketing?
If you are looking for the best tools in marketing, here are some of them-
- Jasper AI
- Surfer SEO
- GrowthBar, and more.
2. How AI will power the future of successful content marketing?
AI can be a great tool when it comes to creating online content. It helps content marketers understand the behavior of their target audience. Furthermore, this information can be used to come up with targeted marketing and relevant ads for the audience.
3. What are the benefits of using AI in Marketing?
There are several benefits of using AI in marketing, including-
- Saving time
- Targeted ads
- Better customer engagement
- Automated marketing
- Optimized marketing for individual businesses.
4. What is the market size of AI marketing?
At present, the market cap of AI marketing is a whopping $35.1 Billion, and it is projected to increase by 11.1% by 2030.