Google AdSense allows publishers and earners to earn money from creating different content online. Google AdSense earners are a diverse group of particular individuals and organizations. They range from professional bloggers to established media companies.
They are pros at making content and creating high-quality content that attracts a massive audience.
Here is a list of the top 10 Google AdSense earners in the world that you can look up to earn a significant amount of money.
Top 10 highest Google AdSense earners
The money that the earners earn from Google AdSense depends on the website’s traffic, quality content, and location. Here, we have curated a list of the world’s highest AdSense earners.
1. Perez Hilton
Perez Hilton is an American television personality, blogger, and columnist. He is known for his blog, PerexHilton.com, which covers celebrity gossip.
- He owns a website known as www.perezhilton.com, registered in 2005.
- His blogs cover all the celebrity’s activities.
- He has an earning of $300,000 per month.
- His Google page rank is 8/10, and his global position is 7418.
2. Kevin rose
Kevin Rose is the founder of digg.com. He was also a venture partner at Google Ventures and co-host and production assistant at The Screen Savers.
- He majored in computer science and worked for two dot-com startups.
- He owns a website known as www.digg.com, registered in 2003.
- His blogs are primarily based on sharing content.
- He has an earning of $500,000 per month.
- The webpage holds a Google page rank 9/10 and a global position of 1450.
3. Pete Cashmore
The popular blog Mashable was founded by Pete Cashmore, who also serves as CEO. When he was 19 years old, he started the blog. He left his studies to develop a successful blog.
- The website is known as www.mashable.com, registered in 2005.
- His blogs are primarily based on technology.
- He has an income of $10,00,000 per month.
- The website holds a Google page rank 9/10 and a global rank of 1597.
4. Shawn Hogan
Shawn Hogan is the founder and CEO of Digital Point Solutions. The website is helpful for web developers, internet marketers, etc.
- The website is www.digitalpoint.com, registered in 1999.
- The blogs are generally based on marketing, blogging, SEO guide, etc.
- He has an earning of $550,000 per month.
- Google page rank of the website is 7/10, and the global rank is 19,078.
5. Jack Herrick
Jack Herrick is an American entrepreneur, CEO, and founder of wikiHow. He worked on entrepreneurial projects, including Luminescent Technologies and BigTray.
- The website is www.wikihow.com, registered in 2005.\
- The site offers helpful tutorials about food, science, tech, and almost everything.
- He has an earning of $330,000 per month.
- Google page rank of the website is 8/10, and the global rank is 238.
6. Michael Arrington
Michael Arrington is the American founder of TechCrunch.
- The website is www.techcrunch.com, registered in 2011.
- The blog covers a wide range of technologies and start-up communities in the USA and elsewhere.
- He has an earning of $350,000 per month.
- Google page rank of the website is 9/10, and the global rank is 579.
7. Markus Frind
Markus Frind is a German entrepreneur. He is the CEO and founder of PlentyFish.
- The website is www.pof.com, registered in 2003.
- It is the world’s biggest online dating website.
- He has an earning of $450,000 per month.
- The dating service was sold to The Match Group in 2015.
- Google page rank of the website is 6/10, and the global rank is 3471.
8. Jeremy Schoemaker
Jeremy Schoemaker is a web executive and founder of ShoeMoney Media. He is known for his search engine marketing and affiliate conferences.
- The website is www.shoemoney.com, registered in 2003.
- His blogs are concerned with skills to pay the bills, direct ad sales, and affiliate marketing.
- He won the fast company’s Influence project in 2010.
- He has an earning of $150,000 per month.
- Google page rank of the website is 5.9/10, and the global rank is 183,171.
9. Courtney Rosen
Courtney Rosen is the founder of a huge networking link and popular website, eHow.
- The website is www.ehow.com, registered in 1999.
- The website has tons of articles and videos about how-to’s, step-by-step guide, and instructions.
- She has an earning of $650,000 per month.
- Google page rank is 8/10, and global rank is 4839.
10. Kevin P Ryan
Kevin P Ryan is the chairman and founder of Business Insider. He is among the top 10 AdSense earners.
- The website is www.businessinsider.com, registered in 2009.
- The blogs on the website contain a wide variety of topics such as technology, business, news, and many other topics.
- He has an earning of $120,000 per month.
- The monthly unique visitors of the website are approx 500,000, and the global rank is 313.
1. Who are some of the top Google AdSense earners in the world?
Here is a list of top Google AdSense earners in the world-
1. Kevin Rose
2. Perez Hilton
3. Jack Herrick
4. Pete Cashemore
5. Michael Arrington
2. How much does AdSense pay for 100k views?
If your blog is successful, you can anticipate earning anywhere from $300 to $2000 per month.
3. How much does AdSense pay for 1 click?
The commission depends upon the CPC and competition. Mostly, the commission per click will reach between $0.20 to $15.